The following courses are available to you, your department or a collective gaggle of music educators to create engaging and lasting learning experiences with music technology.
1. Courses run for the whole day 9am to 3pm or half a day
2. I am available any day of the week and am able to travel
3. I can present and train a PD session that you tailor
4. I can help setup equipment for studios and train staff in music software
5. I can support educators in developing project-based lessons that integrate technology
My aim is to support your current programs & practices using technology
What you will get from any number of my sessions is a completely planned day, with sessions notes, examples and resources to take away and absorb. I find the best sessions are ones where you can get your hands on the technology and brainstorm your own lesson ideas with your department or other music educators. You will find various presentations of mine on this website but here are some example session titles to spark your imagination. Or you can tailor your own PD session by clicking here.